PayPal is one of the most popular online payment gateway today. That's why every web development professional have to know how to integrate PayPal payments. However, a PayPal integration can be tricky enough to miss some important things. Payment methods supported by PayPal Solutions are:
Express Checkout - Fast, no setup fees. Upon processing the payment from PayPal side, user is redirected back to our web application. This method is available only for users who already have a PayPal account.
CREATING A EXPRESS CHECKOUT PAYMENT
- Login to Paypal Account.
- Go to Tools option and select all tools or click Here.
- Scroll to express checkout option.
- On click on express checkout payment, you will be asked to sign-up (If your are doing it for first time).
- Click on sign-up button and select for business option.
- Click on create subscription button.
- Now in Step 1: Choose a button type and enter your payment details, enter item name, billing amount each cycle, after how many cycle billing stop as shown in the image below.
- Now leave the default options in step-2 and step-3
- In Step 3: Customise advanced features, enter Take customers to this URL when they cancel their checkout and Take customers to this URL when they finish checkout.
- Click on create button.
- Finally Copy and paste the HTML code on your website.
Note: Create A BUSINESS Account only.