PayPal is one of the most popular online payment gateway today. That's why every web development professional have to know how to integrate PayPal payments. However, a PayPal integration can be tricky enough to miss some important things. Payment methods supported by PayPal Solutions are:
Recurring payment - Set up regular automatic payments, automatic invoices or installment plans. Automatically bill your customers and PayPal Pro–Recurring Payments is ideal for subscriptions, membership dues, and installment payments
CREATING A RECURRING PAYMENT GATEWAY
- Login to Paypal Account.
- Go to Tools option and select all tools or click Here.
- Scroll to recurring payment option.
- On click on recurring payment, you will be landed here.
- Click on create subscription button.
- Now in Step 1: Choose a button type and enter your payment details, enter item name, billing amount each cycle, after how many cycle billing stop as shown in the image below.
- Now leave the default options in step-2 and step-3
- In Step 3: Customise advanced features, enter Take customers to this URL when they cancel their checkout and Take customers to this URL when they finish checkout.
- Click on create button.
- Finally Copy and paste the HTML code on your website.
- Click on button below to see.
Note: Create A BUSINESS Account only.