Just a little time of preparation can go a long way. Remember, a job interview is not an exam: you don’t need to study for hours on end. Rather, you just need to do your due diligence in researching the company.
With some advance preparation, you'll be able to nail the interview and showcase the experience that makes you the ideal candidate for the company's next new employee.
- Don't depend on any one while searching for job.
- Firstly figure out what you want to choose for your career.
- Have patience and try to cope with critics.
- Make a routine & plan and stick to it, because if you desire is strong enough, you will achieve it for sure.
- Don't give money to anyone for job. And make sure you call the company and ask for interview details and their registration process. Because most of the time you will encounter that the company is asking for money for registration. So avoid such things and focus on preparation.
- Doing just training will not give job. Give yourself some time of at least 6 to 12 months if you are starting your job search now. Please practice coding on your own, if you want to be a programmer.
- And before joining any training institution, please do get reviews from those who have already trained and who are honest in giving you the right information.
- There is no such thing called 100% placement, it depends these factors -
- Choice of the course.
- Choice of the institution.
- Your grasping power.
- Amount of productive work you do in your domain.
- Write down the questions just after each interview and write down its answers at home by referring books or website. Read those one day before of next interview.
- Stop focusing on how stressed, one day you will work for your dream company - #most important thing keep patient, #every rejection will develop you more and take closure to better opportunity.
- All successful professionals had to work hard to get to where they got. Don't ever discount someone else’s success. If they can do it, why not you? think? #If you're not happy while searching for a job, who ensure you're gonna be when you find one?
- Nothing can stop You with the right mental attitude from achieving your goal,and nothing on earth can help You with the wrong mental attitude.#Don't spoil present in thinking of your future,enjoy your present and work hard to make future bright.
- Never lose hope. you never now what tomorrow will bring. If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door
Many jobs seekers keep asking how to get more and more opportunities so there are few points I wana mention which I used during my hunt. Might help someone.
- First thing first - You need to know and accept your weakness. Sometimes we know but we are not ready to accept our weaknesses. So accept it and try to improve.
- Make room for job applications - Naukri, Shine, Monster, Time job, Indeed and Fresher world. Make sure your resume which is on job portal covers maximum skills. So that you get most of the calls.
- Don't forget to update your profile everyday before 6 am. Because employers and consultancy searches after 8 am. Now the point is what to update daily? Nothing to worry just add one skill and remove that skill next day.
- Make 2-3 resumes. One for each domain, like networking, testing, development and administration. Being a fresher you people are eligible for everything.
- Now you are getting lots of call and mail. How to decide those are fake or real?
- Check for the domain.
- Go to the company's portal.
- Check the recruiter's name on linked in.
- Check the domain on WHOIS.
- Search in glass door.
please don't just blindly attend interview, it doesn't gonna change from YOU MAY LEAVE FIR THE DAY to CONGRATULATIONS. every next attempt should be better than previous one.