Building startups can be hard. They’re worth it, but definitely not easy, although starting can be simpler than people make it. There has never been a better time to start a company. Mobile proliferation has led to a world that is always connected. There are endless free and useful products online that can help you launch and build your startup.
There are thousands of products and tools out there for startups, but here are some I’ve found to be useful.
- Product Hunt - Product Hunt is a curation of the best new products, every day.
- BetaList - BetaList provides an overview of upcoming internet startups.
- GrowthHackers - High quality trending articles on growth hacking, marketing channels, user acquisition, engagement, product launch and more.
- Google Search Cheat Sheet - Google advanced search operators cheat sheet with tips and tricks for marketers.
- Marketing Stack - Viral Loops is a revolutionary template-based viral & referral marketing solution for modern marketers.
- MAILCHIMP - More than 7 million people use MailChimp to design and send email marketing campaigns.
- SUMO - Get the best tools to increase your site's traffic, signups, shares, and sexiness with Sumo.
- REVUE - Create an engaging, gorgeous, weekly digest. You focus on curation, Revue makes sure it looks awesome.
- Moz - Backed by industry-leading data and the largest community of SEOs on the planet, Moz builds tools that make inbound marketing easy.
- SEMrush - SEMrush is a powerful and versatile competitive intelligence suite for online marketing, from SEO and PPC to social media and video advertising research.
- SimilarWeb - Generate your own direct link to Google My Business review box. Giving these to your customers increases the likelihood of them leaving a review.
- Google Business Review - .
- Alexa - Alexa provides analytical insights to benchmark, compare and optimize businesses on the web.
- BuzzSumo - BuzzSumo allows you to discover the most shared links and key influencers for any topic.
- BetaList - BetaList has previously covered startups such as Pinterest, IFTTT and Mailbox before they launched and made it big.
- Startup Buffer - Startup Buffer is a place to find, follow, and recommend startups. They cater to early adopters.
- Product Hunt - Product Hunt is a curation of the best new products, every day. Discover the latest mobile apps, websites, and technology products that everyone's talking abou.
- Launching Next - Launching Next showcases the world's most promising new startups every day.
- BetaPage - Launch your beta startup with BetaPage Get subscribed by global users for better testing and feedback.
- Foundersuite - Foundersuite provides you with workflow tools for raising capital and building relationships with investors.
- AngelList - AngelList is where the world meets startups.
- Dealroom - Dealroom gives you direct and secure access to the world’s most sophisticated investors at your fingertips.
- Gust - Gust connects startups with the largest collection of investors across the world.
- VentureFocus - Search VentureFocus' curated database of 6000 investors by stage, region, sector and more to find the perfect match for your company.
- Typeform - Typeform is a free and beautiful online survey and form builder.
- Surveypal - Use Surveypal to design beautiful, cross-device surveys that boost response rates, start collecting responses today.
- SurveyMonkey - SurveyMonkey is the simple way to create surveys: Intelligent survey software for primates of all species.
- Google consumer surveys - When you want answers to your business questions, you need to reach everyday people — Google consumer surveys helps you with that.
- Qualtrics - Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company and the provider of the world's leading insight platform.
- FreshBooks - FreshBooks is the #1 cloud accounting solution.
- Ballpark - Thousands of small businesses use Ballpark to send invoices, receive payments, bid on projects, and keep their team on the same page..
- FreeAgent - FreeAgent is accounting software for small businesses and freelancers.
- Startup Financial Model - The Startup Financial Model walks you through the important questions of creating a credible financial plan step-by-step.
- ChargeDesk - Use ChargeDesk and integrate Stripe, Braintree, WePay & PayPal with Zendesk.
- MailShake - Promote content, build relationships, and generate leads with Mailshake. All you need is a Google account.
- GrowSumo - Turn customers, affiliates, and resellers into a powerful marketing team to grow your business faster with GrowSumo.
- LeadGenius - LeadGenius provides delightfully simple sales and marketing services for your growing business.
- HubSpot Sales Hub - Get notified the moment a lead opens your email, track every interaction automatically, and organize all your activities in one place with HubSpot's sales software.
- LiveChat - LiveChat is a fully capable tool that gives you a complex customer service and helps you proactively convert website visitors into customers.
- ClickDesk - Engage your website visitors with ClickDesk - a reliable combo of Live Chat, Helpdesk, Voice and Video tools for your website.
- Squaresend - Squaresend turns your mailto links into delightful feedback forms.
- UserVoice - UserVoice integrates easy-to-use feedback, helpdesk, and knowledge base management tools in one platform.
- Chargebee - Chargebee is an affordable subscription billing & recurring billing solution for online web apps.
- Stripe - Stripe is a developer-friendly way to accept payments online and in mobile apps.
- Paymill - Paymill is the fastest and easiest way to accept payments online.
- WePay - WePay is designed for platforms like marketplaces, crowdfunding sites & small business tools.
- Bluehost - Product Hunt is a curation of the best new products, every day.
- Amazon Web Services - Amazon Web Services offers reliable, scalable, and inexpensive cloud computing services. Free to join, pay only for what you use.
- Rackspace - Rackspace manages your cloud services. You run your business..
- DigitalOcean - DigitalOcean is simplifying cloud by providing an infrastructure experience that developers love.
- Heroku - Heroku provides services and tools to build, run, and scale web applications.
- Unsplash - Do whatever you want free high-resolution photos. Download 10 new free photos every 10 days.
- Pexels - Free stock photos you can use everywhere. Free for commercial use No attribution required.
- Pixabay - Over 600,000 high quality photos, illustrations, and vector Vectors. Free for commercial use. No attribution required..
- Stock snap - The #1 source for beautiful free stock photos. High quality and high resolution images free from all copyright restrictions (CC0) - no attribution required.
- Freepik - PFreepik helps you to find free vector art, icons illustrations, PSD and photos for using in websites, magazines banners & presentations.
- Vexels - Vexels is a vector stock where you can customize designs using our smart suggestions or just find tons of ready-made graphic resources in AI, PNG & SVG formats.
- Vector Portal - Free stock vectors which designers can use in commercial projects.
- Vecteezy - .
- Techcrunch - Startup and Technology News.
- Medium - Medium – Read, write and share stories that matter.
- LAUNCH Ticker - The LAUNCH Ticker is a daily newsletter that curates the top stories in tech everyday.
- Hacker Newsletter - The Hacker News Newsletter.